Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

[Review] Doublewoot Online Store

This is by far the BEST online clothing store I've came across. EXCELLENT QUALITY (due to the fact it's self-manufactured locally, and not those china made dresses) at the CHEAPEST PRICE! what more, it provides FREE POSLAJU NATIONWIDE! That means, buy today, get it tomorrow! Plus, you get RM5 off on your 1st purchase!



***JUST A REMINDER, I AM NOT SPONSORED OR PAID TO SING PRAISES, BUT SERIOUSLY, X MY HEART, THE QUALITY AND PRICE IS BOUTIQUE STANDARD!***

I got to know of Doublewoot last October (Year 2013) when I was browsing through the net, looking for affordable quality dresses, because too many times I've been disappointed with cheap china-made dresses that tears after 2 or 3 washes, I thought, that's it! I got to get me something of better quality! and Tada~ I got my 1st Doublewoot dress. And I've never been happier with my purchases, bringing me to my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th buy. Yikes! haha.. so addictive.
So here are my buys! 

Dresses I bought were really pretty, amazing double-layered material, premium quality with zero-defect... but... I'm really really skinny, so even XS dresses are a little big for me. What a bummer :(


    
Anyway, what I really wanna recommend are their ROMPERS!! I can't describe how much I am TOTALLY IN LURRVEE with their Rompers! The quality is amazing and price ranges round RM55-RM63 (and with another RM5 off! Totally WORTH IT! It's cheaper than their dresses!!) And I do not know why, but their XS size is PERFECT for me! Small enough for me i mean! SO SO SO GLAD I've found something in my size that is not in the kiddies section. #skinnygirllproblems

    


Coming to my latest buy, and just in time for Chinese New Year! Lacey Maroon Rompers! 
AND I LURRRVVVEEE IT~~!






To sum it up:

Quality:  5+1/5 - Excellent! Especially the rompers! TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Affordability:  5/5 - By far the cheapest, relative to other Malaysian online stores/blogs of similar or lower quality dresses
Website Interface:  5/5 - User-friendly, professional website with cart and e-payment services for easily browsing and purchase. Plus, automated email for confirmation of purchase, payment and delivery tracking.
Customer Service:  5/5 - No complaints! Fast and Efficient! Buy it before midday, and it is almost confirmed that your parcel will reach wherever you are the next day!
Design Versatility:  3/5 - Okay, so nothing is absolutely perfect. Design is where Doublewoot kinda loses out. Most of its designs are modest, knee-length dresses catering towards office wear. Designs are very very similar, and almost boring. And if once in a while they come up with something pretty and unique, you MUST buy it immediately, because once you hesitate, it will be OUT OF STOCK. (Trust me, it sucks to not have something you fell in love at first sight, and looking at their backorder list, I don't think Doublewoot restocks their dresses anymore.)


***UPDATED OOTD***
(will continue updating when I wear them, one at a time. Thank you for your patience.)

Devertta Romper by Doublewoot (Maroon)


Dirvee Rompers by Doublewood (Black)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. May I know your body measurements? I'm having trouble estimating even when I have already measured.
    My email is epixie555@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete