Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Designing your questionnaires with SoGoSurvey

A little unrelated, but here's a simple review of a survey tool
I'm currently using! If you are a student like me, it maybe helpful to you too!

While browsing through the net for simple and easy to use online survey tools, I was faced with a myriad of options. However, as a student, budget can be an issue, hence I was on a lookout for one that's preferably free. I first got onto Google Form as it was the easiest to excess and provides unlimited number of questions and respondents. However the question types were limited and there weren't flexibility in the template. Thus, I was back in the search for a better survey tool.

I came to know about SoGoSurvey through Research Gates. It was highly recommended, and I thought why not? I signed up for the free version, and I was in love with it! The forms are so neat. Various question types were available with flexibility of font, and template design. Not forgetting unlimited amount of questions and respondents! Plus, you can even download your results in different formats such as words, excel and even powerpoint for instant presentation of your data!

What's more, if you are a student, you get to enjoy a free upgrade for a year by just liking their facebook page (Link:https://www.facebook.com/sogosurvey) and writing an article about it like what I'm currently doing.

So, if you are in search for a simple, neat and user-friendly online survey tool, give So Go Survey a try! (Link: http://www.sogosurvey.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment